DATTILO HAIR SERVICES & PRICING
* Prices subject to change
Prices are not based on age but depend on design, length, the density of hair, and time consumption.
* Hair washing is performed to prepare the hair for cutting implements.
Blow-drying can be optional for affordability. However, some designs require a full blow-drying service to examine the final product.
* For guests with wavy or curly hair, please come to the salon with clean, dry hair and without products or accessories (scrunchies, clips) and leave your hair in natural fall.
* For guests who use "in-between color service" temporary root touch-ups (powders, sprays), please come to the salon with clean hair.
* Color services are 100% guaranteed only when Goldwell products have been purchased at Dattilo Hair. We cannot ensure color longevity and quality when using products purchased at cosmetic stores, online stores (Amazon, CVS, Walgreens), or any other entity outside Dattilo Hair.
* Color consultation appointments are 15 minutes and have a $20 fee. If you book and hold your appointment after the consultation, the $20 fee will go towards your color service. Haircut consultations are 15 minutes and have a $20 fee, which does not go towards your haircut service.
* NO CALL NO SHOW = All cancellations must be made via phone or online 24 hours before your appointment. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee. The amount will be equal to 100% of the reserved haircut services and 50% of the reserved hair color or highlight services. The cancellation or no-show fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
* PEACEFUL SERVICE:
Please don't hesitate to ask for a peaceful service; our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible. I am the salon's sole stylist, creating a very calm environment. However, if you prefer complete quiet, we will consult about your hair, then I will remain silent until the need to communicate is necessary.
*If you need help navigating our Vagaro app for bookings, please call Vagaro at 925-464-1932 option 2. They are very expediate and friendly and will guide you through any questions you may have.